Pages:
Actions
  • #376 by 02ebz06 on 23 Apr 2022
  • Look good Elinis.     
  • #377 by elenis on 23 Apr 2022
  • I would be in for the top and bottom one and would try the middle but was never the pineapple on pizza guy.

I need to try to make some dough and have at it again. Dough and I don't work so pretty well together.

If you have a stand mixer and can download the Ooni app on your phone it doesn't take much. We have so many amazing bakers on this forum. I do not count myself amongst them. The Ooni app has recipes for dough as well as a calculator to figure everything out for you by weight based on proof time and temp, what type of yeast your using, how many dough balls you want and what weight, so on and so forth so you can really customize for whatever amount your making. If you don't have a stand mixer your arms are going to get quite a workout. We have one of the Kitchenaid Pro mixers with the spiral dough hook and all. I know it isn't like the real awesome ones I have seen on the forum, but works well for what we use it for. We also have a number of accessories for it.
  • #378 by pmillen on 24 Apr 2022
  • I need to try to make some dough and have at it again. Dough and I don't work so pretty well together.

I made pizza dough yesterday with my Cusinart bread maker.  It takes an hour and a half and is ready to go.  It makes a rather large ball.
  • #379 by 02ebz06 on 24 Apr 2022
  • Started out planning to just have a cheese pizza today, then remembered I had some sliced green olives stuffed with pimentos.
    Shredded some Parmigiano Reggiano on top after baking.
    Was tasty. 
  • #380 by 02ebz06 on 07 May 2022
  • Pizza Saturday. Gotta have my fix.
    Italian Sausage and Bell Peppers.  Nuked the bell peppers for 2 minutes to remove some of the water.
    Sausage was par-cooked.  Many don't but I'm paranoid of some being uncooked, so I prefer to par-cook since it is only in the oven for a couple minutes.
  • #381 by Bentley on 07 May 2022
  • Great looking pizza!  I like the contrast of the bell pepper!
  • #382 by 02ebz06 on 07 May 2022
  • Thanks.  Wanted to add something with the sausage and Bell Pepper popped into my head.
  • #383 by Free Mr. Tony on 18 May 2022
  • First pizza night in awhile. I got my prep table recently so I can make multiple pizzas pretty easily. Three at a time in the oven. This is the only pic I got though.

We are wrapping up the remodel process at the new place so hopefully back to baking pizza and bread regularly.
  • #384 by 02ebz06 on 18 May 2022
  • Very nice work area. 
  • #385 by Bar-B-Lew on 18 May 2022
  • Very nice work area. 

Hard to argue with that.  Incredible looking.  Nice job!
  • #386 by Bentley on 18 May 2022
  • A nice setup for sure!
  • #387 by hughver on 19 May 2022
  • Boy that's lots of toys, I give up, you win. "He who has the most toys at the end wins."
  • #388 by yorkdude on 20 May 2022
  • Awesome set up, nicely done.
  • #389 by Bentley on 11 Jun 2022
  • Been awhile since I used the Pro for a pizza, forgot just how much better it is then an oven for the type of pizza I like.  Dough making is getting better too!

• #390 by Bentley on 18 Jun 2022
  • Sweet Italian & Peperoni. 60% hydration, 50/50 AP/OO.  Estimate is 8 minutes on Memphis Pro at 550°.

Pages:
Actions