Pages:
Actions
  • #226 by DE on 02 Nov 2017
  • Oh that's nice! Great job of slicing too. Awesome
  • #227 by DE on 02 Nov 2017
  • You know, even at that high price if you got (as I do) 30 servings out of it you only be at about $3.21 a serving. Not bad for Goodness, not bad. But I understand not every one eats as small a serving as I do, so even if you double it, Can you get a 6 oz serving nearly as good eating out for $6.42. Don't think so. Again, Awesome.
  • #228 by DE on 02 Nov 2017
  • I give you a Briskitarian Award!

[ Invalid Attachment ]
  • #229 by Quadman750 on 02 Nov 2017
  • You know, even at that high price if you got (as I do) 30 servings out of it you only be at about $3.21 a serving. Not bad for Goodness, not bad. But I understand not every one eats as small a serving as I do, so even if you double it, Can you get a 6 oz serving nearly as good eating out for $6.42. Don't think so. Again, Awesome.

Thanks
    It’s expensive but I only make it a couple times a year. I vacuum seal & freeze for future meals.
  • #230 by Canadian John on 04 Nov 2017
  •  Stop making me hungry! Super good looking food.
  • #231 by Maineac on 04 Nov 2017
  • Stop making me hungry! Super good looking food.

Ditto that.  I ate but that makes me want to eat again.
  • #232 by okie smokie on 05 Nov 2017
  • Ribs St. Louis cut, best yet result.  260* rubbed for two hours, (basted once at one hour); Then foiled with margarine, brown sugar, honey, apple juice for 1 hour. Then painted with Smokin "Blues" sauce and back on grill open for 40 minutes.  All at 260.  They were moist, clean bite off the bone and very tender. Total time 3hrs:40min. 
    Rubbed, vacuum sealed and frozen several weeks ago.

right out of the grill done.

Sliced to serve

On the plate

• #233 by Darwin on 05 Nov 2017
  • Nice ribs.   :lick:   They are on my list of things to learn.
  • #234 by pmillen on 05 Nov 2017
  • Great lookin' ribs, Okie.  That's another way I'm going to try.

There must be a zillion ways to BBQ ribs.
  • #235 by okie smokie on 05 Nov 2017
  • Great lookin' ribs, Okie.  That's another way I'm going to try.

There must be a zillion ways to BBQ ribs.
    I've tried most of them but this produces the best IMO ribs I have tasted.  A bit more work than Fast Eddies, but well worth it.  Fast Eddies are great but perhaps not as tender.  The one hour foiled seems to tenderize without loss of surface texture.  Then the 40 minutes open after saucing tends to firm up the surface a bit more.  You can vary the last part as needed to firm up the surface texture to your liking.  I like the sauce slightly sticky when I pull them, but not dry.  Let me know when you do them and how they turned out.   :bbq:
  • #236 by DynoDan on 06 Nov 2017
  • Placed 10 of 38 at the Vegas Ribfest .... Seen lots and lots of treagers....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• #237 by Free Mr. Tony on 06 Nov 2017
  • Nice looking hunsaker lineup. Other than pellet cookers, easiest cookers to run that I've ever came across.

Looks like we have the same taste in phones as well. Just got the pixel 2 xl as well. Pretty slick running phone.
  • #238 by Free Mr. Tony on 11 Nov 2017

• #239 by Vision on 11 Nov 2017
  • Plastic star with glued magnet -

Why did you do this? Not seeing it.
  • #240 by Darwin on 11 Nov 2017
  • Apple pointing down to the pellets?
Pages:
Actions