Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: The Pizza Thread  (Read 51290 times)

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
Re: The Pizza Thread
« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2022, 11:41:17 AM »

You seem to move about every 2 years or so.  I'm getting too old for moving.  Best of luck to you.  BTW, pizzas look great from both of you guys.  I'm about to order some now to eat while watching football all day.  Here we go Stillers!!!!
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

02ebz06

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2022, 12:06:55 PM »

I'm about to order some now to eat while watching football all day.  Here we go Stillers!!!!

I'd like to see them beat the Chiefs, but have my doubts.
Bruce here - These are my cooking toys:
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Free Mr. Tony

• Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2022, 12:58:03 PM »

You seem to move about every 2 years or so.  I'm getting too old for moving.  Best of luck to you.  BTW, pizzas look great from both of you guys.  I'm about to order some now to eat while watching football all day.  Here we go Stillers!!!!

We used to build alot. It has been 5 years since our last move but yes we have moved alot. This time is a bit different though. Our youngest will be headed to college in the fall and we don't have to worry about school district anymore. We are buying a townhouse downtown that is 100+ years old.

I'm sitting at a bar for brunch and the Stillers are well represented. They have a pretty solid fan base around here.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 04:15:24 PM by Free Mr. Tony »

Kristin Meredith

• Administrator
  • You are starting to smell like smoke.
« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2022, 06:03:42 PM »

The downtown townhouse sounds great.  Does it need rehabbing?

Free Mr. Tony

• Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2022, 06:42:32 PM »

The downtown townhouse sounds great.  Does it need rehabbing?

Not much. We are ripping out the kitchen, replacing the master vanity, and painting but generally speaking it's move in ready. It was redone in 2015 as far as updating electrical, hvac, etc. Just needs a bit of work but nothing outrageous.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.rockethomes.com/homes/1229-w-berry-st-fort-wayne-in-46802&ved=2ahUKEwjooPDauLf1AhUhIDQIHYq_AAsQFnoECAgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3oNP5Hybg9dS2N2QAoWQtT

02ebz06

• Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #290 on: January 17, 2022, 10:57:31 AM »

Very nice!!!
That curio closet is different.  Usually see curio cabinets.
That vanity in the Master Bath is beautiful.
A nice size shed too.
Lone Star Grillz 20x42 Pellet Grill (on order),   CampChef XXL Vertical Pellet Smoker,   Grilla Grills Primate (on order),   Pizza Party Emozione pizza oven

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #291 on: January 17, 2022, 11:35:45 AM »

Patio looked a little cramped to have a bunch of BBQ grills on it  ;), but the house is beautiful.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

yorkdude

• Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
« Reply #292 on: January 17, 2022, 06:02:35 PM »

That looks fantastic, nicely done.

Free Mr. Tony

• Fort Wayne, Indiana
« Reply #293 on: January 17, 2022, 09:05:37 PM »

Very nice!!!
That curio closet is different.  Usually see curio cabinets.
That vanity in the Master Bath is beautiful.
A nice size shed too.

Yeah. The curio closet is a bit of a mystery. I believe we are going to have the guy who does our trim work build us some wood doors for that and the other cabinet in the dining room. The plan is storage for grandkids toys so you cant see them. We are trying to create a "parlor" feel in the dining room by putting brick on the main wall and having seating around a giant ottoman in lieu of a dining table. The master vanity is actually up for grabs if you want it. We are getting something more modern. What looks like a shed is actually a garage.

Patio looked a little cramped to have a bunch of BBQ grills on it  ;), but the house is beautiful.

Not sure where the grills are going yet. I'm actually down to 2 at the moment. Pg500 and my boothill. There is a small deck just off the kitchen that is not pictured. The pg500 may go there.

That looks fantastic, nicely done.

Thanks! We are looking forward to a change of pace. The inspection was today. It is crazy what you find in 100 year old houses. There are 2 giant shafts that we discovered in the basement that are just shoved full of insulation. We figured out they were coal doors for coal deliveries in the early 1900s. Nuts!  There is also a wall safe in the master bedroom. You can see it in the pics if you look closely. There is a patent date on it of 1907.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 09:08:23 PM by Free Mr. Tony »

02ebz06

• Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #294 on: January 18, 2022, 10:45:32 AM »

The master vanity is actually up for grabs if you want it.

Not my style either, but it is beautiful.
We have something similar in our powder room that is on my todo list to replace with something more modern as well.
Not sure when that will happen though.  :(

02ebz06

• Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #295 on: February 12, 2022, 03:24:14 PM »

Pizza day.  Sausage and Onion.

SmokinHandyman

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • Springfield, Illinois
« Reply #296 on: February 12, 2022, 04:04:57 PM »

Looks Good
If you are gonna cook, Make it a fun day even when ya mess it up!                     Louisiana LG700

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #297 on: February 12, 2022, 04:19:13 PM »

any particular reason you don't take the sauce, cheese, and toppings closer to the edge?

02ebz06

• Rio Rancho, NM
« Reply #298 on: February 12, 2022, 05:10:37 PM »

It is NY style and the crust is thicker than the rest of the skin to keep toppings from sliding off.
You normally slide it off a peel into the oven and toppings will slide off.
I didn't feel like cooking outside in the pizza oven because of the cold so I put a pan under it and used the kitchen oven.

Bar Pies and some other styles get everything to the edge as they have the pan to keep things in place.

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2022, 05:46:27 PM »

makes sense now thanks for the lesson
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38   Go Up