Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Trooper on 01 Jan 2018
  • Bentley,

Seriously -
    My concern is that the management of this site will occupy too much of your time and you'll simply burn out.
    Are you OK with things for right now?
    Seriously-
  • #17 by Bentley on 01 Jan 2018
  • It is working OK now. 

But I have had the 2nd Generation Tappecue for 3 months and have dropped the ball on it.  We are down in the woods most of the time, and when we are not, it is so cold outside, I don't want to do it.  So I openly apologize to Gina and the Folks at Tappecue and need to make a concerted effort to get that Product Review done as soon as I can! 
  • #18 by Brushpopper on 01 Jan 2018
  • Thank you Bentley and Kristin for a great job opening this site and HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

And again..+1

Add me to that list.

Great site

Me too!! Thank y'all!! :clap:
  • #19 by cookingjnj on 01 Jan 2018
  • Bentley and Kristin, to you most of all, thanks for making this site possible.  Although I am far from a "social media" type person, I find myself checking in with PF at least two or three times a day.  Which leads me to my next thanks, and that is to everyone who contributes.  I have learned so much from all of you just because you share your personal experiences, cooks, pictures and everything in between.  I contribute where I can and hope to provide the same to others who see my post.  Anyone can look up a recipe on the "net", but PF actually has folks who really care about helping us all learn how to be better cooks, and in a lot of ways, people. 

Thanks for a great 2017........ and here is to an even better 2018!  May our passion for bringing people together through great food better us all!
  • #20 by Ssteppe on 02 Jan 2018
  • Double thanks from me too to Bentley and Kristen. It took me months to find the new site - I'd sadly click on the old one each day with no results. So much for taking someone at their word...

I guess I should repost the recipes I'd posted on the old site.
  • #21 by Kristin Meredith on 02 Jan 2018
  • Yes, losing all those recipes was very hard to take.
  • #22 by silverbullet on 02 Jan 2018
  • Thank you Bentley & Kristen! I agree when Bentley says "you don't want it to get so big it loses its feel" I to felt that way about PH. Good to see some long time familiar faces here. I've had the privilege of meeting both Bentley & Kristen. Hope to see ya again someday!
  • #23 by rwalters on 05 Jan 2018
  • Absolutely love this forum! Thank you Bentley and Kristin
  • #24 by riverrat49 on 05 Jan 2018
  • Thank you Bentley and Kristin for our new forum home and all the work you do to make this a great place to a part of.  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  • #25 by texasbrew on 05 Jan 2018
  • Big thanks to Bentley, Kristin and all the forum contributors for a great site!
  • #26 by Bar-B-Lew on 06 Jan 2018
  • thanks for the inspiration, Kristin.  I put a bbq sauce review together.
  • #27 by Kristin Meredith on 06 Jan 2018
  • Good to hear Bar-B-Lew.  Hope you will inspire some others.  I would love to read reviews of a variety of sauces and rubs.  It could help with a learning/experimentation curve.
  • #28 by Bar-B-Lew on 15 Jan 2019
  • It was in this thread that the owners posted what they wanted to see for the site in 2018.  I am bumping this in hopes that they reply to whether they accomplished what they wished for this forum in 2018 and maybe start another thread for what they wish for in 2019.
  • #29 by Bentley on 15 Jan 2019
  • I will think on it a few days and see if I can give you an answer..
  • #30 by Bar-B-Lew on 06 Feb 2019
  • Bump
Pages:
Actions