Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Talk about feeling dumb and sad.  (Read 817 times)

yorkdude

• Friends Want you to cook way to much.
  • Lake Elbo-Manhattan Kansas
Talk about feeling dumb and sad.
« on: February 17, 2023, 04:01:49 PM »

So I am trying to figure out our golf cart website by adding all the text, photos etc. It aint easy, not sure how they get that dang smart, that’s the dumb part of this. The sad part is that I was building a 94 Club Car DS for me (actually Grandgirls). Like an idiot I listed it without a price because I think it’s cute as heck and wanted to fill the inventory page. Good Lord as my witness 2 days later a guy called and was very interested and asked how much. Uhhhhhh…$5,500.00 I blurted thinking he would “move along” onto something else. WRONG, he bought it today, that’s the sad part because now I get to explain my lapse in judgement to my oldest Granddaughter. I wont post any links but if you search “golf cart repair” St. Marys, Kansas and look around you will see it. Ought have kept my mouth shut. Its the fire engine red one.  :help:

Bar-B-Lew

• Global Moderator
  • You don't Drink the Kool-aid anymore.
  • Schnecksville, PA
    • Bar-B-Lews Blog
Re: Talk about feeling dumb and sad.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 12:14:09 AM »

Good news is there are people interested in your work.  Bad news is you have underpriced your efforts.  Adjust accordingly going forward.
MAK 2*, Memphis Elite, Traeger XL, Blaz'n Grand Slam, Pit Boss Copperhead 5, Weber Genesis II 435 SS, Sizzle Q SQ180

Brushpopper

• Thinkin about Renouncing Charcoal.
  • "The road goes on forever...
Re: Talk about feeling dumb and sad.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 09:39:50 AM »

I thought I was the only one who did stuff like that.  Explain to her you're going to het her a better one because the man needed it worse than y'all did.
And the party never ends!!" by Robert Earl Keen; I had these:
 Pitts and Spitts Maverick 850, 22" Blackstone, Broil King Keg 4000
Pages: [1]   Go Up