Pellet Fan

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Pellet Fan!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comment section for Performance Test of Weber Searwood™ 600 Pellet Grill.  (Read 10649 times)

NorCal Smoker

• Starting to taste the Smoke.

Bentley,
Just curious how many pounds of pellets you think you have burned since this picture. For how much you have been cooking on this, that seems like very little ash. My MAK burns clean, but the Weber seems very impressive. 

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry

Not completely sure on the question?  If you mean how many pellets on the plate test, probably 3lbs.  If you mean how many since I started cooking?  That one is tougher.  I would say I have filled the hopper 3 times, so roughly 60lbs.

Bentley,
Just curious how many pounds of pellets you think you have burned since this picture. For how much you have been cooking on this, that seems like very little ash. My MAK burns clean, but the Weber seems very impressive.
Bacon is a Gateway Food...

NorCal Smoker

• Starting to taste the Smoke.

Thanks. Sorry question wasn't clear. The 60 lbs is what I was looking for. Thanks 

Bentley

• Administrator
  • Your at the point in life...one pit is enough...
  • Mayberry

Thanks to Weber for allowing us to Performance Test this unit.  I hope we have shown the many features correctly.  I don't feel the need to make a lot of comments about the 600 XL as I think you have been able to see exactly how it works.  The only thing we can't PT here is Longevity!

Again, thanks Weber and my personal thank to Keith D. for asking and trusting me to do this Performance Test!  You have a Great product!
Bacon is a Gateway Food...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up